How to become a member of IPS?
The International Peat Society is open to all individuals and organisations dealing with peat and peatlands.
As member of the International Peat Society, you can benefit from:
- access to the events of the International Peat Society, such as meetings, workshops, congresses and symposia
- significant discount on registration fees and certain publications
- free subscription of the magazine “Peatlands International”, published twice annually and containing about 60 pages of reports from peat and peatland events, research results, background stories etc.
- free subscription of the monthly e-mail newsletter “Peat News”
- access to publications on peat and peatland business, research and related fields
- full access to IPS discussion forum
- networking opportunities with more than 1,500 specialists in peat and peatland science and industry
If you live in Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, the United Kingdom or the USA, please contact the Chair of your National Committee for membership conditions.
If you are living in another country than the above mentioned, you are welcome to become an IPS member directly via the IPS Secretariat. For € 45 for individual, € 22 for student and € 265 for corporate members annually you will enjoy the full benefts of an IPS membership.
Please visit our membership application page (individual and student members only) or fill in the membership application below and send it by fax or e-mail to the IPS Secretariat. The Executive Board will accept your application at its next meeting. Membership invoices are regularly sent in May/June after the Annual Assembly.
membership application 149.15 KB
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any questions.